02 Mar SBWT To Co-Present On Facility Design At March 23 Cannabis Quality Conference
A Guidance on an Integrated Lifecycle of Designing a Cultivation Operation
In the 16th and final episode of the 2020 Cannabis Quality Virtual Conference, check out “A Panel Discussion: Integrated Lifecycle of Designing a Cultivation Operation”
Back by popular demand, this panel discussion is returning with the same cast of subject matter experts to foster a longer, more comprehensive dialogue on cultivation facility design. Designing a cannabis cultivation facility that can produce consistent quality cannabis, meets the demands of the business objectives (profit, time to market, scalability) and consumers and stays within budget and timelines has been a major pain point for new and seasoned business owners and growers. What appears on the surface as a simple proposition – build a structure, install HVAC and fertigation systems, hire a master grower, plant some seeds and watch the sea of green roll in — is anything but.
The panel for this discussion includes these cultivation industry experts:
- Kyle Lisabeth, Director of Operations & Business Development, Silver Bullet Water Treatment
- Gretchen Schimelpfenig, PE, Technical Director of Resource Innovation
- Brandy Keen, Co-Founder & Sr. Technical Advisor, Surna, Inc.
- Adam Chalasinski, Applications Engineer, Rough Brothers/Nexus Greenhouse Systems/Tetra
- David Vaillencourt, Founder & CEO, The GMP Collective
Experience what Silver Bullet Water Treatment can do for you.
SMALL STEPS CAN LEAD TO GREAT LEAPS FORWARD.
CONTACT SILVER BULLET WATER TREATMENT TO DISCUSS YOUR WATER MANAGEMENT PROJECT.