Silver Bullet Water Treatment COVID-19 Update
At Silver Bullet Water Treatment Company, the safety of our employees is our first priority. With widespread news of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we appreciate that safety is at the forefront of your mind too. Like many of you, my management team and I have spent significant time and resources trying to learn as much as we can about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its impact. We are evaluating and continue to monitor how the virus impacts our employees, our customers, and each of the communities that we serve. Silver Bullet has made adjustments that we believe are necessary in an effort to ensure a safe working environment for our employees and that our services will continue on behalf of our customers.
We are relying on the guidelines outlined by the CDC and the government in an effort to ensure the safest environment, including taking the following precautions:
- We have augmented our company cleaning procedures to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces including door handles, counter tops and hard
- Any employee who is sick or showing any symptoms of being sick is being directed to stay home. We are offering paid leave to any employee affected by this illness, so nobody feels the need to come to work
- We are directing any employee who has visited any international country on the high-risk list to self-quarantine for 14
- We are ensuring that our office and manufacturing facility have necessary cleaning supplies to make sure employees’ hands are constantly being cleaned and disinfected per the CDC
- My management team and I are meeting daily to reevaluate this difficult situation and are making necessary changes
Silver Bullet has chosen to keep its doors open during this turbulent time. We will continue to manufacture, provide service support and technical consulting to our customer base. Do not hesitate to contact us.
We are all in this together across the Silver Bullet community, the nation, and the world. COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has added a great deal of stress and uncertainty to all of our lives. That said, I have complete certainty that collectively we have the resources and resolve to face into this adversity and see ourselves through to a more promising tomorrow.
Thank you for your continued support of Silver Bullet, and we will continue to do everything we can to support you and our communities.